I know someone who's PC was fried by the major storm we had at the end of last month. They really want a DELL but don't want to pay the shipping. Is there a Dell store in the tri-cities area to have a PC shipped to if you order online?
thanks
I know someone who's PC was fried by the major storm we had at the end of last month. They really want a DELL but don't want to pay the shipping. Is there a Dell store in the tri-cities area to have a PC shipped to if you order online?
thanks
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Some Walmarts have them in stock now, or you can have them shipped free to some wal-marts.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search...y=dell&ic=24_0
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
You also can check Dell each week, normally every couple of weeks they have free shipping as one of their options
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Some Walmarts have them in stock now, or you can have them shipped free to some wal-marts.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search...y=dell&ic=24_0
</div></div>
they are wanting to build their own specs into it but thanks.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
The dell paper in the paper lists the stores , I think. Don't recall anything less than NC.
The only way you can "build" your own Dell pc is online.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only way you can "build" your own Dell pc is online. </div></div>Second line of the first
post asks about a dell store in the tri-cities.
Bookmarks